Many things that were prophesied in the Bible are being fulfilled even while you are reading this month’s letter. With the completion of every Bible prophecy, The End Times are being confirmed.
The Light of God is shining more in our understanding and the reality of His Kingdom is being made visible by His Miraculous Power. I challenge you to turn on a Christian network, if they are not talking about doom and gloom, they are proclaiming The Wonderful Things God is doing. Particularly, they are sharing The Distinctive Manifestations of God in the world.
Are you excited about the times we are living? These are the most exciting days in Church history! “Well man of God how can you make such an emphatic statement?” It is simple, Holy Ghost is co-signing The Word with signs. (See Mark 16:20)
If you know individuals that question the legitimacy of The Father; challenge them to ask Him. He is passionate about revealing Himself to those who honestly question His Reality and for those who question - He will make Himself known.
I recall an occasion when a young man questioned the reality of God while our church outreach team was sharing Christ. At the time, he was blinded to The Truth because of alcohol abuse. Simply said - the man was “drunk”!
Before I realized what I was saying, The Lord had instructed me to tell him that He would prove His Reality by taking away that alcohol induced high and he would become high on The Most High God.
So, we prayed for him and he became sober - but only momentarily. Shortly afterwards, he began to experience The Genuineness of God’s Love and was high on God. That exposure to God opened the door for the young man’s salvation.
Beloved, that was over thirty years ago. God is now displaying Himself on a much larger scale. Also, the outcries of humanity have reached The Ears of The Great God Jehovah.
Please join your faith with me in the following prayer:
(Father, I pray that You would open our eyes to see and our ears to hear all the wonderful things You are doing in the world as well as what You have in store for the Church. While we are forever thankful for what You are doing – Sir, may we never be satisfied until we have a never-ending supply of Your Presence! We desire more and more of You in Jesus’ Name – AMEN!)
FROM TOTAL OBSCURITY Genesis 1:1-4 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.”
The Book of Genesis is the foundation for all truths in the Bible. In the first four verses there is an important truth regarding The Glory. It is understood that God made heaven and earth. Second, the earth was without form, void and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
We could interpret Genesis 1:1-4 to read:
· “First Elohiym The Supreme God, created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was an empty thing (deserted, worthless, an undistinguishable ruin) and the dark was upon the sea. And Ruwach, the Breath of Elohiym, moved above the face of the waters. 3 And Elohiym said, Light be and Light was. 4 And Elohiym saw The Light and that it was a good thing: and distinguished The Light from the dark.”
Elohiym refashioned the earth from total obscurity to Manifested Glory. Then out of the emptiness of darkness Light showcased Himself and darkness was no more. The Light of God’s Glory will always swallow up darkness. (See Exodus 7:9-12) The Glory of God moved upon the earth and fashioned it after The Dictates of His Spoken Word.
The Same Light that illuminated earth in the beginning is The Light that will illumine The Holy City – New Jerusalem. The Father and The Son are The Glory which will furnish The Light for our Heavenly Home throughout eternity. “And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.” (Revelation 21:23)
Revelation 21:23 testifies of the event which occurred in Genesis 1:1-5. God was The Light of the earth, prior to the fourth day, before He created the sun and moon to supply natural light upon the earth. (See Genesis 1:16-18)
Saints, since The Glory of God illuminated the entire earth – what does The Father have in store for His Children? The prophet Isaiah, JESUS THE CHRIST and Paul the apostle all foretold of the time when The Light of God’s Glory would be clearly seen upon men and these men would be Light to the world.
· Isaiah 60:1-2 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”
· Matthew 5:14 “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”
· Ephesians 5:14 “Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”
· 1 Timothy 6:13-16 “I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus … who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.”
Isaiah prophesied: The Light shall arise upon us and The Glory shall be seen. Jesus declared: we are the light of the world. Paul wrote: Christ gives us light once we have awaken from our old carnal ways of thinking.
We are privilege to live in Jesus’ Unapproachable Light (The Glory) that ordinary men and women have not seen or can see. We are not conventional-everyday human beings! (See 1 Corinthians 3:4,16, Ephesians 2:21-22 and Hebrews 3:6)
The Glory of God is being revealed to every hungry soul. “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.” (Matthew 5:6) The Glory is here and with undeniable testimonies!
Hebrews 1:1-3 “God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;”
“Brightness in verse three is defined as “Effulgence”: The Radiance! – The Shining Forth – Brilliant Light radiating from something or Someone! Splendor! Magnificence sending forth rays of light!
Effulgence is brightness on steroids! It’s brightness taken to the absolute! For those who encounter such effulgence they are: amazed, speechless and overwhelmed in the presence of This Intense Light.
The brightest star in the universe cannot compare to The Light of God. Even if you looked directly into the brilliance of the sun, it is inferior to The Glory of God found in Jesus. (See Matthew 17:2) Beloved, we have Unlimited Glory in and on our lives, because we have The Same Glory that resides in The Godhead.
God demanded The Light to shine out from the darkness which previously possessed our unregenerate spirits. That Light then opened our eyes so we could turn from the dark (the power of the enemy) to The Light within. Our faith accessed The Light or The Glory within and produced our Born-Again experience. That sounds like Genesis one.
The Father set us on course, through the New Birth, to rediscover His Glory. Essentially, He is refreshing the memories of our beginnings with Him.
· 2 Corinthians 4:6 “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
· Acts 26:18 “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
· Ephesians 5:8 “For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:”
· 1 Peter 2:9 “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”
God, The Source, is prompting us to use our faith to explore The Wonders of His Person. (See Philippians 3:9-14 Amplified Bible) I have never experience such freedom of access into The Presence of God as I have lately - yet The Glory Story continues…
Get excited for “…a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory” is here – but not like in the past – so much more!
Philemon 1:21: “Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.”