- The mission of Word of Truth International Ministries is to equip the Body of Christ worldwide through the teachings of the Word of God. Our desire is to emulate Ephesians 4:12 by doing the work of the ministry to equip others to do the same in their home, local church, school, workplace and the general public.
- Our mandate is Do Our Part in Jesus' Ministry to Strengthen His Church. Ephesians 4:16 is the primary scriptural foundation for WOTIM. "From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."
- The assignment given to us by The Lord of the church can be summed up: to help develop maturity in church members and promote harmony among all believers through the Word of God. He has called us to bring our Supply of Holy Spirit to the local church and where ever we may encounter believers.
- We are called to strongly encourage The Body of Christ through prayer and training to understand the vital purpose of prayer. We have been commissioned to teach others to cultivate intimacy with God by having a Living Relationship with Him.
- We are called to "bring out the best in you!" "My little children of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you," (Galatians 4:19)
- We are called to aid the local church in creating a Body of Believers who will "... live no longer to and for themselves, but to and for Him Who died and was raised again for their sake." (2 Corinthians 5:15 Amplified Bible)
- We are called to empower the Body of Christ through Biblical Teachings and with the aid of the Operations of Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We are called to assist the local church in building a Body of Believers who have their roots firmly and deeply planted in the Head of The Church, Jesus. We are committed to challenge The Body of Christ to continuously be built up in The Word of God, consequently increasing their faith in Him. (Colossians 2:7)
- We are called to work with the local church in building an Army of Believers; those who have learned how to bring their Supply of Holy Spirit, which is essential for increase, in their home church. It is through The Gifts, Graces and Anointing of Holy Spirit given by The Head of The Church that the Helps Ministry Worker is developed and grows up in love. (Ephesians 4:16)
- We are called to encourage the First Family of the local church and support their efforts and reinforce their vision. Also, to assist the First Family in establishing a foundation of the Word of God in their congregation and community.
- We are called to use all modes of media necessary: print, radio, television, internet, conventions, books, tapes, CDs, DVDs, MP3s, MP4s and personal correspondence to accomplish our mandate.
- We are called to go from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic Coast to the Gulf Coast, from the Canadian Border to the Mexican Border and from Alaska to Hawaii - ultimately to the nations to satisfy the mandate given by our Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ.
We invite you to join in a service with Reverend Turner already in progress message entitled;
"Returning to the Fear of the Lord" (Video)